The stunning beach of Es Trenc is not attached to any resort, so it is fairly isolated and has a wild and natural feel. There are 2km of golden sand and crystal clear water, it's often referred to as Mallorca's answer to the Caribbean.
Whilst long, the beach is only 20 metres wide or so so you may find people walking quite close by you as they search for their own quiet spot. It is very beautiful and, despite its relative remoteness, the beach remains very popular and is very busy during peak times.
Facilities aren't bad at all for a beach without an attached resort. You'll find sunbeds and parasols for hire, lifeguards on duty, toilets, ramps for the disabled and restaurants.
This has long been an unofficial nudist beach, even during the Franco era. It does make for a more peaceful, less commercial beach compared to some of the others on Mallorca's coast.
- Disabled access
- Boat Trips
- Wind Surfing
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco holidays in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer