Cala Pi is a picture perfect beach, with golden sand and turquoise water glistening between two rocky cliffs. It gets its name 'Pi' from the pine trees that surround it.
The cliffs on either side make it feel secluded and protect it from winds. From time to time, yachts moor at the end of the cove which only serves to increases the visual appeal of the beautiful cala.
It is a busy beach, especially on the weekends but it has a very relaxed atmosphere. It attracts both locals and tourists and is great for families as well as single travellers.
There is a lifeguard on duty from 10:00 to 18:00, and a small bar offering parasol hire, drinks and ice creams. Dogs aren't allowed on the beach, neither are camping or bonfires.
- No bonfires
- No camping
- Pets not allowed
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020