With beautiful views and crystal clear water it's a great place for swimming and snorkelling. Picturesque and quiet, it's no surprise that it's popular with the locals.
Pack light as to reach the cala you'll need to go down a steep set of stairs, a total of 120 steps. At the bottom, head right along the rocky ridge. Some people prefer to lay down on the flat, eroded areas of rock and jump in from the sides. It's certainly deep enough, although I recommend water shoes to make scrambling out kinder on your feet.
There is a small makeshift car park nearby. Don't park on the yellow line as traffic police do pass by and will give you a ticket!
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca