With beautiful views and crystal clear water it's a great place for swimming and snorkelling. Picturesque and quiet, it's no surprise that it's popular with the locals.
Pack light as to reach the cala you'll need to go down a steep set of stairs, a total of 120 steps. At the bottom, head right along the rocky ridge. Some people prefer to lay down on the flat, eroded areas of rock and jump in from the sides. It's certainly deep enough, although I recommend water shoes to make scrambling out kinder on your feet.
There is a small makeshift car park nearby. Don't park on the yellow line as traffic police do pass by and will give you a ticket!
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do