With beautiful views and crystal clear water it's a great place for swimming and snorkelling.
Pack light as to reach the cala you'll need to go down a steep set of stairs, a total of 120 steps. At the bottom, head right along the rocky ridge. Some people prefer to lay down on the flat, eroded areas of rock and jump in from the sides. It's certainly deep enough, although I recommend water shoes to make scrambling out kinder on your feet.
There is a small makeshift car park nearby. Don't park on the yellow line as traffic police do pass by and will give you a ticket!
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca