S’Amarador is an award-winning glorious white sand beach that is part of the protected Mondrago National Park (south east Majorca, close to Cala d'Or), and so is beautifully unspoilt.
This is one of our favourite beaches on Mallorca - its relatively isolated location means only those with cars or boats can access it. There are sunbeds and parasols to rent, and a small bar for refreshments. Toilets and showers are available.
Free car parking is available about a five minute walk away.
The closest resort to s'Aramador beach is Cala d'Or and you can read all about it in our Guide to Cala d'Or. Alternatively, you could try staying in the close-by rural village of Santanyi, which has some boutique hotels and a very good weekly market.
- Free parking
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20