Cala Santanyi is a popular beach due to its location right next to a number of tourist hotels. It has lovely fine sand and is in a pretty cove, with rocky cliffs and pine forests.
However, there are a number of resort-style hotels overlooking the beach that sadly detract from the natural beauty of the place. This then makes for a busy beach as the holiday-makers (quite rightly) just tumble out of bed and on to the beach. It's 70 metres long and around 100 metres deep so it is a decent size.
Good for – families, snorkelling
- Disabled access
- Diving / Scuba Centre
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020