Cala Santanyi is a popular beach due to its location right next to a number of tourist hotels. It has lovely fine sand and is in a pretty cove, with rocky cliffs and pine forests.
However, there are a number of resort-style hotels overlooking the beach that sadly detract from the natural beauty of the place. This then makes for a busy beach as the holiday-makers (quite rightly) just tumble out of bed and on to the beach. It's 70 metres long and around 100 metres deep so it is a decent size.
Good for – families, snorkelling
- Disabled access
- Diving / Scuba Centre
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20