Cala Santanyi is a popular beach due to its location right next to a number of tourist hotels.
However, there are a number of resort-style hotels overlooking the beach that sadly detract from the natural beauty of the place. This then makes for a busy beach as the holiday-makers (quite rightly) just tumble out of bed and on to the beach. It's 70 metres long and around 100 metres deep so it is a decent size.
Good for – families, snorkelling
- Disabled access
- Diving / Scuba Centre
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca