Tucked round the corner from Port d'Andratx, Cala Llamp Bay has one of the most stunning views in Mallorca. The Tramuntana mountains create high cliffs all around, forming a crescent bay with calm, beautifully clear water.
It's probably better suited to those not so interested in sun bathing but in swimming in the lovely waters and exploring the rock pools. The area is around 100 metres long and 20 metres deep, and there are no facilities other than those at the beach club (see below).
You can read more about the beach in Cala Llamp in our Beach Report.
The closest resort to Cala Llamp is Port d'Andratx - read more about it in our Guide to Port d'Andratx.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca