The resort of Cala Millor was created around what must have once been one of Majorca's most wonderful beaches. Go out of season and you will discover a generous white sand beach with beautiful turquoise blue seas.
It's a Blue Flag Beach and is huge! It's over a kilometre long and the depth is about 30 metres. Just to the south of Cala Millor lies the protected rocky headland, Punta d'Amer which offers a more natural coastline to explore (no beach here though).
A promenade lines the back of the beach so access to all areas of the beach is easy. It runs all the way to the neighbouring resort of Cala Bona and is home to bars, restaurants and shops.
Good for – families, water sports
Cala Millor is the east coast's largest resort - read more about Cala Millor.
- Disabled access
- Wind Surfing
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do