Around five kilometres to the east of Palma lies the small resort town of Ciudad Jardin (also known as Ciutat Jardi).
Behind the beach lies a promenade and cycle lanes, and there is plenty of choice when it comes to funky bars and restaurants in the vicinity.
There are sun loungers and parasols to rent, showers and toilets, good access for the disabled, and lifeguards are on duty. There is also a decent playground for children right by the beach.
Read more about Ciudad Jardin.
- Disabled access
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Beach Sports
- Children's Activities
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca