Last weekend saw the 9th edition of Mallorca’s Almond Fair, known to the locals as Fira de la Flor d'Ametler. The event celebrating Mallorca’s famous almonds attracted thousands of people who travelled to the peaceful village of Son Servera in the east of the island.
On Sunday 4th February between 09:30 and 14:30 you could enter through the gates of the 13th-century manor house of Ses Cases de Ca s'Hereu which housed 40 market stalls set up in honour of Mallorca’s almonds.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht