Cala Romantica is a picturesque cala with turquoise water and golden sand in the far east of Mallorca.
The advantage of this beach is that it offers plenty of space while delivering the classic beauty of Mallorca's smaller calas, with a cliff to one side plunging into the two tone sea. It is approximately 160 metres by 100 metres. There are sunbeds for hire with parasols that come with a safe to store your valuables. Behind them, towards the back of the beach there is a flat sandy area perfect for playing ball games.
It can get choppy here when the wind blows and the sloped entranced into the water can fill with algae. However the water isn't deep for quite some distance making it a good option for families with children. Lifeguards are on duty throughout the day over summer.
- Free parking
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca