Cala Ratjada is a purpose built holiday resort in the north east of Mallorca, popular with northern Europeans.
If you choose to walk on towards Cala Gat, the promenade gets quieter, the restaurants and bars stop and you are left with a wonderful sense of peace and tranquillity. Follow the coast round and you will find shady benches dotted along the promenade to stop and appreciate your surroundings. After a little while longer you reach Cala Gat, this is obviously where the locals go and you can see why. The beach is not as busy as Cala Moll and the area surrounding it is absolutely stunning. The cove is ensconced at the centre of some amazing rock formations offering plenty of diving platforms for the young bucks willing to prove their bravery! There is a lovely little beach bar with a very relaxed, laid-back vibe.
Read more about Cala Ratjada
- Beach Sports
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca