Cala Ratjada is a purpose built holiday resort in the north east of Mallorca, popular with northern Europeans.
If you choose to walk on towards Cala Gat, the promenade gets quieter, the restaurants and bars stop and you are left with a wonderful sense of peace and tranquillity. Follow the coast round and you will find shady benches dotted along the promenade to stop and appreciate your surroundings. After a little while longer you reach Cala Gat, this is obviously where the locals go and you can see why. The beach is not as busy as Cala Moll and the area surrounding it is absolutely stunning. The cove is ensconced at the centre of some amazing rock formations offering plenty of diving platforms for the young bucks willing to prove their bravery! There is a lovely little beach bar with a very relaxed, laid-back vibe.
Read more about Cala Ratjada
- Beach Sports
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do