Cala Formentor is one of the most beautiful spots on the island and, as a result, is very popular. It's situated in the north west of Mallorca.
With a stunning backdrop of pine forest and views to the mountains, it's easy to understand the attraction. The turquoise blue sea is crystal clear and the beach is made from very fine white sand. It does stretch for around a kilometre so you may be able to find a spot to spread out. Trees overhang the beach so there is plenty of shade in the hot summer months.
There are lifeguards on duty here as well as other services and facilities available including watersports, restaurants, bars, sunbeds for rent, showers and toilets.
- Paid Parking
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback