Cala Formentor is one of the most beautiful spots on the island and, as a result, is very popular. It's situated in the north west of Mallorca.
With a stunning backdrop of pine forest and views to the mountains, it's easy to understand the attraction. The turquoise blue sea is crystal clear and the beach is made from very fine white sand. It does stretch for around a kilometre so you may be able to find a spot to spread out. Trees overhang the beach so there is plenty of shade in the hot summer months.
There are lifeguards on duty here as well as other services and facilities available including watersports, restaurants, bars, sunbeds for rent, showers and toilets.
- Paid Parking
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019