Cala Formentor is one of the most beautiful spots on the island and, as a result, is very popular. It's situated in the north west of Mallorca.
With a stunning backdrop of pine forest and views to the mountains, it's easy to understand the attraction. The turquoise blue sea is crystal clear and the beach is made from very fine white sand. It does stretch for around a kilometre so you may be able to find a spot to spread out. Trees overhang the beach so there is plenty of shade in the hot summer months.
There are lifeguards on duty here as well as other services and facilities available including watersports, restaurants, bars, sunbeds for rent, showers and toilets.
- Paid Parking
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do