Escape the crowds on the beaches of Cala d'Or by heading 3 km north to the bay of Cala Sa Nau. This relaxed beach is surrounded by pine trees and is very picturesque.
You'll find very comfy bamboo sunloungers for hire here as well as showers and toilets. There is also a beach bar that sells drinks and snacks.
You'll need your own transport to get here - car parking costs €3.50 for the day. Or take a boat trip if you can, the bay is popular with private boats.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020