Escape the crowds on the beaches of Cala d'Or by heading 3 km north to the bay of Cala Sa Nau. This relaxed beach is surrounded by pine trees and is very picturesque.
You'll find very comfy bamboo sunloungers for hire here as well as showers and toilets. There is also a beach bar that sells drinks and snacks.
You'll need your own transport to get here - car parking costs €3.50 for the day. Or take a boat trip if you can, the bay is popular with private boats.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020