Escape the crowds on the beaches of Cala d'Or by heading 3 km north to the bay of Cala Sa Nau. This relaxed beach is surrounded by pine trees and is very picturesque.
You'll find very comfy bamboo sunloungers for hire here as well as showers and toilets. There is also a beach bar that sells drinks and snacks.
You'll need your own transport to get here - car parking costs €3.50 for the day. Or take a boat trip if you can, the bay is popular with private boats.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca