This beach is little known, except to those who live or rent in the surrounding area, making it feel very local and less touristy.
Edged with rocky outcrops that offer some good diving spots this beach is a hit with families. Due to the length of the inlet and the shallow waters, this is good place for swimming, paddling and snorkelling...or alternatively just floating around on your lilo.
There are sunbeds and parasols for rent on the beach and lifeguards is on duty during the busy summer months.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca