This beach is little known, except to those who live or rent in the surrounding area, making it feel very local and less touristy.
Edged with rocky outcrops that offer some good diving spots this beach is a hit with families. Due to the length of the inlet and the shallow waters, this is good place for swimming, paddling and snorkelling...or alternatively just floating around on your lilo.
There are sunbeds and parasols for rent on the beach and lifeguards is on duty during the busy summer months.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca