This beach is little known, except to those who live or rent in the surrounding area, making it feel very local and less touristy.
Edged with rocky outcrops that offer some good diving spots this beach is a hit with families. Due to the length of the inlet and the shallow waters, this is good place for swimming, paddling and snorkelling...or alternatively just floating around on your lilo.
There are sunbeds and parasols for rent on the beach and lifeguards is on duty during the busy summer months.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019