Illetas is a small upmarket resort nine kilometres to the south-west of Palma. The beach os more sheltered than the huge stretch of sand that makes up the beach in front of the cathedral, making this one of the nicest beaches in the Bay of Palma.
The beach is not that big, with a length of around 100 metres and around 50 metres deep. The sand is soft and golden, and the sea crystal clear and welcoming.
Sun beds and parasols are available to hire, and there are toilets, ramps for the disabled and lifeguards on duty. It's a popular beach with yachts as it boasts a sheltered bay. There are also lots of watersports on offer as well as restaurants and bars.
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca