Illetas is a small upmarket resort nine kilometres to the south-west of Palma. The beach os more sheltered than the huge stretch of sand that makes up the beach in front of the cathedral, making this one of the nicest beaches in the Bay of Palma.
The beach is not that big, with a length of around 100 metres and around 50 metres deep. The sand is soft and golden, and the sea crystal clear and welcoming.
Sun beds and parasols are available to hire, and there are toilets, ramps for the disabled and lifeguards on duty. It's a popular beach with yachts as it boasts a sheltered bay. There are also lots of watersports on offer as well as restaurants and bars.
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019