An idyllic bay situated between Cala Mesquida Beach and Cala Mitjana on the north east coast of Mallorca.
This beach attracts a good mix of locals and tourists and can get busy during the peak holiday weeks but most of the time you will find that this relatively hidden cove is quieter than most north coast beaches. It's rather tricky access means that it is not suitable for some people and others possibly can't be bothered with the walk on a hot summer day!
- Parking on street
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca