The beach at Son Baulo is a good antidote to the heaving masses and rampant consumerism of neighbouring Ca’n Picafort. Still busy and still boasting every thing you need, Son Baulo has managed to retain some character and a bit more class than its larger and better-known neighbour.
Situated a short walk from the southern point of Ca’n Picafort in northern Mallorca, Son Baulo is the newest part of the larger town. Built in a more modern and generally more tasteful style than the rest of the town it has it’s own sandy cove of a beach which is less busy than its neighbour.
- Disabled access
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020