|Pool||100 / 100||Excellent pool.|
|Breakfast||100 / 100||Excellent breakfast.|
|Room||74 / 100||Nice rooms.|
|Food||63 / 100||Food is average.|
Although the estate dates from the 15th century, the house has been painstakingly restored without losing its spirit and Mallorcan character that is both rustic and elegant, offering a combination of technology, ease, comfort and luxury.
They offer elegant and sober spacious Junior Suites, all fitted with a bathroom, TV, telephone and central heating. Eight of them also have a sitting room with fireplace and four have a terrace. Each room has been decorated in an individual style with antique furniture.
Holm oaks, almond trees, carob trees and a whole range of vegetation and Mediterranean forests surround the house. There is a swimming pool in the gardens, and an area of terraces made with Mallorcan stone.
- Carretera Palma - Artà km. 63,2
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca