Palma is rich in culture, entertainment and gastronomy. Being relatively compact makes it an attractive and viable option for visitors short on time. Explore the historic streets on foot and excite your senses in this vibrant capital.
What follows is our perfect plan for a day in Mallorca's capital, from breakfast to late night. Savour what the city has to offer in just 24 hours.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do