|Room||100 / 100||Rooms are outstanding.|
|Location||100 / 100||Terrific location.|
|Breakfast||91 / 100||Excellent breakfast.|
|Breakfast||90 / 100||Excellent breakfast.|
Good to know
A majestic manor house, dating from the Arabian period and the 14th and 16th centuries. It is situated in a protected area, surrounded by a nice garden with a variety of Mediterranean flora and fauna.
The house has its own chapel and an old oil press. The interior is decorated with period furniture and paintings. It offers a living room with open fire place, elegant dining room and comfortable guest rooms. For those who want to cook by themselves, two rustical kitchens available for renting.
There are 4 bedrooms with bathrooms, TV,wifi , desk, minibars, safety deposit boxes, heating, hairdryers, pool towers, bathrobes and welcome kits.
- Carretera Palma - Valldemosa km 14.3
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca