Cala Major is located on the bay closest to the centre of Palma, around four kilometres to the west to the city. It offers a wide range of facilities.
The beach is 250 metres long and around 50 metres wide. It is divided into two areas by a small pier, perfect for some sunbathing. Cala Major beach is surrounded by a beach resort offering all sorts of hotels, bars and restaurants.
On the beach, there are sun loungers and parasols available for hire, as well as public showers and toilets. Ramps facilitate access and lifeguards are on duty. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Disabled access
- Pets not allowed
- Wind Surfing
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca