Cala Major is located on the bay closest to the centre of Palma, around four kilometres to the west to the city. It offers a wide range of facilities.
The beach is 250 metres long and around 50 metres wide. It is divided into two areas by a small pier, perfect for some sunbathing. Cala Major beach is surrounded by a beach resort offering all sorts of hotels, bars and restaurants.
On the beach, there are sun loungers and parasols available for hire, as well as public showers and toilets. Ramps facilitate access and lifeguards are on duty. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Disabled access
- Pets not allowed
- Wind Surfing
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca