Cala Major is located on the bay closest to the centre of Palma, around four kilometres to the west to the city. It offers a wide range of facilities.
The beach is 250 metres long and around 50 metres wide. It is divided into two areas by a small pier, perfect for some sunbathing. Cala Major beach is surrounded by a beach resort offering all sorts of hotels, bars and restaurants.
On the beach, there are sun loungers and parasols available for hire, as well as public showers and toilets. Ramps facilitate access and lifeguards are on duty. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Disabled access
- Pets not allowed
- Wind Surfing
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019