The beach at Santa Ponsa is a lovely golden sandy beach in the heart of the resort and is backed with shady pine trees for when you need some respite from the heat.
Behind the beach is a nice paved promenade that winds through pine trees through a small area of parkland. Behind the promenade you'll find shops with beach toys and inflatables, bars, cafes and restaurants.
Every year, the beach plays host to one of the areas biggest festivals - the Rei en Jaume which celebrates the successful landing of King Jaime I in 1229 and his subsequent conquering of the Moors.
Find out more about Santa Ponsa by looking at our Guide to Santa Ponsa.
- Disabled access
- Beach Sports
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht