Stylish and good-value, this urban beach, adults-only hotel is in a great location right in the heart of the popular holiday resort of Playa de Palma, overlooking the beach.
The Garonda Hotel is unique in that it offers its guests the perfect escape whilst being situated in a lively environment with plenty to do. It underwent a substantial renovation in the winter 2014/15 and was offered 5* status as a result.
The hotel includes 118 guest-rooms and 31 suites. All the rooms include terraces, air-conditioning, satellite TV, safe, mini bar, hair-dryer and luxury bath products. They have the following room types available:
- 28 Double/Twin Garden View : Style and functionality are cleverly combined in these garden view rooms with private terraces. There is special storage for golf clubs.
- 56 Double/Twin Side Sea View: Ideal for couples, these stylish guestrooms benefit from spectacular lateral sea views and private terraces. Special storage for golf clubs and luggage.
- 20 Premium Garden View : Recently refurbished, these rooms bring the outdoors in with their original nature-inspired design. The rooms cater for up to three guests and have spacious terraces with magnificent views of the hotel’s garden.
- 14 Premium Side Sea View: Also refurbished, these rooms have space, style and sea views.
- 30 Junior Suites: Total comfort, exclusivity and luxury come together in these brand new suites. All rooms have sensational views of the Mediterranean Sea, private terraces and Jacuzzis.
- The Garden View Suite: Sleeping up to four guests and with garden views, this suite is Pure Salt Garonda’s pièce de résistance. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a Jacuzzi and a private terrace overlooking the gardens.
For relaxation, head to the hotels excellent spa. Their ONA Spa offers guests the very best in state-of-the-art technology with treatments by cult beauty brand, Natura Bissé. Natura Bissé's products are created with the maximum concentration of cutting-edge, highly effective, active ingredients. This is a brand that has achieved international success and has a loyal fan base of make-up artists, celebrities (including Beyoncé, Elle McPherson and Rachel Bilson) and dermatologists alike. In addition to the spas beauty and massage treatments, it include a wellness area with sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, heated indoor pool, solarium and tranquil gardens.
For those on Golfing holidays, the hotel offers exclusive services and discounts for golfers at a variety of local courses and they are able to make all the necessary bookings. Guests also have access to sister hotel, Pure Salt Port Adriano’s, Golf Academy and its on-site golf simulator.
823 verified reviews by
Good to know
Good to know
Good to know
Good to know
The hotel has both an outdoor pool on the terrace as well as an indoor pool in the spa. The outdoor lagoon like pool is set on the stone patio in front of the hotel facing the beach. It features a underwater beach section were you can sit stretched out in the water to cool off. The area pool has plenty of space for sun-loungers where you can relax and soak up the rays.
The chic indoor grey stone pool offers a tranquil space for doing a couple of lengths and has direct access to the spas peaceful gardens through glass French windows.
Located on the first floor, the hotel's bar is the ideal place to enjoy cocktails, snacks or an aperitif as sunsets over of the wonderful Playa de Palma.
The hotel's restaurant offers a breakfast and dinner service with a wide range of local and international dishes. It is open for between 07:45 - 10:45 and 19:00 - 22:00.
In addition to the hotel's own restaurant, they also serve their pincho menu for lunch at 'Mikel & Pintxo' restaurant which is located on the seafront. For those on half-board accommodation, you can also book into Mikel & Pintxo for dinner as well as L'Arcada.
Mikel & Pintxo - Serves Lunch & Dinner and is an option for half board guests
A modern tapas restaurant located on the seafront promenade of Playa de Palma. It offers dishes and tapas that combine the tradition and identity of Spanish cuisine with contemporary cooking, in a fresh, fun and elegant interior. As one of Majorca’s best tapas restaurants, it is ideal for nouvelle cuisine lovers, serving tapas, rations and pinchos and also offering meat and fish dishes. Specialities include small squid in octopus ink, montadito of Cabrales cheese and artichoke hearts with aubergine and anchovy.
L'Arcanda - Dinner option for Half Board Guests
Just 100 yards from the hotel you can find this cosy Italian restaurant, ideal for lunch or dinner. It is located on the seafront promenade and offers an exquisite menu with pasta dishes, oven-baked pizzas, meat and fish dishes as well as delicious cocktails that you can enjoy in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere. The restaurant is open from 12:00 -00:00.
- "Just returned from six nights in this fabulous hotel our room a junior suite on the 2nd floor was overlooking the sea and was perfect for catching the sun on the balcony in the afternoon , lovely comfy beds with a choice of pillows if required and a jacuzzi bath in the room made it all that bit special , the hotel provides a fabulous breakfast with everything you need to start the day , we had some great evening meals in the tapas bar that is part of the hotel , a great break and cannot fault anything about the hotel , looking forward to returning again sometime . Only word of warning as anywhere be aware of pick pockets in the local shops I had my bag opened by one but realised in time what was happening." - Trip Advisor
- "Great location, close the the city, airport and shops without the business of Palma itself. Very close to the beach, the view from our terrace was fantastic, we enjoyed a drink on the comfy chairs in the terrace every evening. The junior suite is amazing, large and comfortable double bed, spacious suite with sofa and desk. The in room Jacuzzi is lovely, we could relax and watch TV in the comfort of our room. Internet connection is excellent, you can even watch movies online without interruption. You can also access the internet and Netflix on the huge flat screen TV while relaxing on the bed. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the management takes quality and service very seriously and that was clear in the attention to detail and the great standards at which the hotel is kept. We will sure stay here again whenever we come back to Mallorca. Thanks for a great week Garonda :)" - Trip Advisor
- "Stayed 5 nights in a Junior Suite with fab sea view & had the most comfortable bed & it was nice to have complimentary fruit, wine & bottled water. Its the only hotel I've stayed in where BBC1 & 2 was available, great touch. Reception staff were excellent. Breakfast choice was amazing everything you can think of eg cooked breakfast, cereal, fruit, cold meats & a variety of coffee etc. Used the Mikel & Pinxto restaurant on two occasions as the quality of food & staff was excellent. Terrace was great to enjoy the sun most of the day, while enjoying a drink of two. Close to airport & Palma, local transport near to hotel easy to use. The only down side that the area was mainly for Germans, so variety of bars & restaurants were limited, although spent a lot of our time in Palma, a really amazing city." - Trip Advisor
- "Just got back from a 5 night stay here. Very close to the airport. Room very comfortable with a few complimentary drinks. Nice breakfast buffet with cold and hot food. Comfortable sun loungers by pool with gorgeous view over the beach. Close to lots of restaurants and bars." - Trip Advisor
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
The hotel is for adults only - children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
- Beach near-by
- Beauty Treatments
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Central / Underfloor heating
- Safe / Secure box
- Valet Parking
- Adults only
- Sea views
- Car hire
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
- Outdoor Activities
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Carretera Palma Arenal 28