Cala Varques (also known as Cala Barques) is a quiet and unspoilt beach about 12 km south of Porto Cristo on the east coast of Majorca.
The beach is around 90 metres in length and 60 metres deep, and has waves crashing against it, funnelled in from the cove. Closest resort to here is Porto Cristo to the north and Cales de Mallorca to the south.
Read about our trip to Cala Varques.
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020