Cala Varques (also known as Cala Barques) is a quiet and unspoilt beach about 12 km south of Porto Cristo on the east coast of Majorca.
The beach is around 90 metres in length and 60 metres deep, and has waves crashing against it, funnelled in from the cove. Closest resort to here is Porto Cristo to the north and Cales de Mallorca to the south.
Read about our trip to Cala Varques.
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020