Cala Varques (also known as Cala Barques) is a quiet and unspoilt beach about 12 km south of Porto Cristo on the east coast of Majorca.
The beach is around 90 metres in length and 60 metres deep, and has waves crashing against it, funnelled in from the cove. Closest resort to here is Porto Cristo to the north and Cales de Mallorca to the south.
Read about our trip to Cala Varques.
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca