The Mallorca Files, a British cop daytime drama, premiered on BBC One in November 2019. Almost entirely filmed on the island of Mallorca, the show was a great success drawing two million people in front of their TVs and having been sold to 60 countries.
The series tells the story of a mismatched team of police detectives working in Mallorca: British Miranda Blake (Elen Rhys) and German Max Winter (Julian Looman). As season two resumes shooting on the island, we take a look at some of the main locations of the show's first series.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?